Thursday 4 December 2008

All things bright and colourful..

Hi everyone..

This is my first post as a newbie on the team. Thank you all for making me feel welcome. I was honoured to be asked to be part of this fantastic site, and I hope to do you all proud and find you some fantastic creations to share.

I decided today that I would love to share this blog with you all, because I am sure you will love it just as much as me. It belongs to Marcea and the projects on here are so bright and colourful, it was a real pleasure to browse through.. Enjoy!

Thank you Marcea for letting me feature you as my very first offering on this site.



I just absolutely love this card.. so bright, colourful and Christmassy!



Take care all,

Love Jo xx

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jo,

I too find Marcea´s Blog so inspirational and love her bright, cheery, funky cards.
Nicola

Crafting Diva said...

Hi I love Marcea's blog too they cards are so different bight and cheerful. Love how she uses colour, and her cards jst smile at you.

sharon said...

I agree, they've put me in a right christmassy mood.xxxxx

Unknown said...

Very colorful and creative!!!
<3<3

Julie Allain said...

WOW They are wonderful!!!

I'm off to check out Marcea's blog :)

Anonymous said...

Beautiful cards from Marcea... :-)
Carole :-)

Dawn said...

Gorgeous cards and such fun colours -

Bev said...

Way to go Marcea - fabulous cards and so well deserved!!

hugs Bev x